Customer Service Representative
Landscapelink is looking to fill the full time position of Customer service representative in our sales office in Heatherton, Victoria.
- Assisting customers with plant quotations, orders and invoicing via phone and email
- Building up relationships with your customers and going the extra mile to not just meet expectation but to exceed it
- Provide advice where substitution stock may be needed where industry demand has exceeded availability
- Handle customer enquiries as to the status of their orders and or deliveries
- General sales duties including POS will also be expected
- A strong plant knowledge is essential through either years of experience or a horticultural qualification
- Computer literate
- Strong communication skills are essential as you will be dealing with both customers and suppliers on a daily basis
- Customer focused with the ability to adapt to the needs of your customers when theirs change.
Please send your CV and a cover letter to
Tim Ryan the General Manager of Landscapelink email@example.com or by fax 03 9558 1327
Applications close on Tuesday 31st July