Part-time Production Person
Tissue Culture Australia is currently looking for a production person to join our team on a permanent part-time basis (24-32 hours). This role suits people who are production-minded, motivated to achieve targets, communicate well and take pride in their work.
A tissue culture production person is required to
- Propagate micro cuttings in a sterile environment, closely following instructions and processes.
- Have attention to detail and be precise with repetitive work.
- Have good hand-eye co-ordination to learn how to improve speed and efficiencies.
- Work within a close team who are all striving to produce a high quality product.
- Be open to training and regular feedback, with willingness to learn and improve.
- Have great communication skills to ask questions and discuss results.
- Be reliable, work unsupervised and self-motivate.
- Enjoy teamwork and contributing to a successful business.
This position does not require nursery or tissue culture experience; however, an interest in plants is always an advantage. Formal qualifications will also be welcomed. All training in our processes and expectations are provided by our experienced staff, with targets set and feedback given along the way.
If you have an interest in joining our team, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com